Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 1 Book Expo America

First, I have to warn you that the weather is warmer than I expected (I can't get over the cooler temp in Los Angeles) - second, the New Yorkers have been quite welcoming and helpful. Thirdly, the Convention Center is filled with all sorts of delights -- I have already decided that I need to figure out how to drive off with the Penguin Mini Cooper, and I can't wait for the Exhibits to open on Wednesday.

Remember that tonight will showcase Barbara S's interview, make sure you get your tickets and if you can check out the layout of the convention center today, so that tomorrow will be smooth sailing all around - though the Information Booths are staffed by helpful people that will point you in the right direction if you get lost.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment